Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Yarn Along

~ Two of my favourite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?  ~ joining Ginny from Small Things

There are three things in my knitting korb right now. Pullover for my son that is waiting so long....I did not have enough yarn to knit it to the end and because it is too expensive to order just 50g I have been waiting...There is some wonderful limited edition yarn in my favourite shop so....the yarn is already ordered and should come today...tomorrow?
Next to it is a pair of new trousers for my daughter. She wears them in winter with a dress or skirt. I am just to make the easy parts so I do it when I read, watch movies etc.
For the last thing I have to be really concentrated and count...my February Lady Sweater. I am just about starting the pattern....

I am still not sure what the next book I am going to read will be...



2 comments:

  1. Your knits are lovely. I didn't realize until I started knitting two years ago just how expensive yarn can be. I can't wait to see your February Lady Sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Feb lady sweater pattern. So many handsome looking WIPs!

    ReplyDelete