Monday, June 25, 2012

last time...

these might be some last photos of my little garden I had this year on my balcony...
that might be last photos I took on that balcony...
garden and balcony are the only things I am going to miss...
I am going to have a very small garden now and no balcony...hmmm....and I may even not see my tomatoes getting red....my beans getting big and my paprica getting flowers....
but it does not matter so much, because it was fun planting, watching it all grow, even weeding ...now I have to leave it all...maybe next year I am going to find some place in my new small garden but this year's gardening is over...all plants will be moved to my friend's garden...but I am sure she is going to take care of them....
because I have to take care of myself now....of my family...of my new home...










my new garden right now...
...and yes, it is raining almost all the time right now here...over and over again...I need sun....

No comments:

Post a Comment