Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Yarn Along

~ Two of my favourite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?  ~ joining Ginny from Small Things

Today, I am not able to show you anything more. It was a terrible day...there is no need to talk about it any more, but...I just did not have any minute to make photos of what I am knitting and reading now. Sorry....

But I wanted to be a part of today's Yarn Along...so I would love to show you what I finished. Isn't it lovely!





1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you have had such a bad day, but I am glad you posted photos of the sweater you've completed, it's beautiful! I love the curves of the design and the buttons are just perfect. It looks very sweet on such an adorble wee one and with those boots too...perfect!

    ReplyDelete