Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Yarn Along


~ Two of my favourite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?  ~ joining Ginny from Small Things


What can I write today....does it need any words? There are not enough animals in our new home, so...






And please admire my little girl and the almost perfect art of sewing. Can you believe it? She can do it!!! On her own....almost.



14 comments:

  1. She is doing a great job! I love, love the chicken, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new pets! I have knitted my kids lots of animals over the years and they are still loved. I love your sewing helper! Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the animals. I am in the midst of knitting a few of my own for my girls. They are so fun to knit. Happy Knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such darling little pets and a darling helper! Isn't it amazing what they can do at a young age (and even more amazing what they *think* they can do!)?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute new additions to your family!!! And with such a darling, willing helper, maybe you'll add even more???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love hand knitted toys. So tactile and lovely. How wonderful that you can make them together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! I love seeing kids sewing, that made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die kleinen Tiere sind ganz toll! Macht mich fast ein bissl traurig, dass unsere Maedels schon zu gross fuer so etwas sind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute animals. She must be proud of herself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh gosh that chicken. so gorgeous. And good job starting them with the crafting young :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...she sewed the horse's mane? ♥ Beautiful work. I adore that little kitten you knit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, I love the little chicken!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. look at her go!!!! your new pets are adorable---and so care free!

    ReplyDelete