Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Yarn Along

~ Two of my favourite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?  ~ joining Ginny from Small Things

Because I am really tired of my February Lady Sweater I decided to start something new...I am making this with that Yarn. But the problem is that I have just started this embroidery and I just cannot stop doing it! It is just wonderful, I love it! 




5 comments:

  1. Lovely embroidery. I have lost patience for needle and thread projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your stitching is gorgeous! It has been years since I have done any real embroidery. I am itching to start a project.
    This fuels my fire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your stitching is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete