Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Yarn Along

~ Two of my favourite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?  ~ joining Ginny from Small Things

Ok, I know it is really difficult to believe, but yes, I did it! My February Lady Sweater is ready, really, really ready, I am not really sure if it fits well because I washed it and it is still wet, but....I am going to show it to you as soon as possible.

And now I can start....a new sweater for me! 

Do you know this book? It is just great!







4 comments:

  1. Wow - this is at least the fourth mention of FLS in Yarn Along this week already - I think it must be a cult pattern!

    I LOVE Hector and the search for happiness. I tell the story about the disgruntled businessman in the plane all the time as a sort of parable to my family. (We have another branch of the family who are seriously wealthy and high maintenance, and I try to remind my lot not envy them, because, like the guy who wasn't flying first class, they probably experience much more dissatisfaction than us contented plebs!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days, soon, I hope, I'm going to cast on a FLS of my own. :) Congrats on yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweater looks gorgeous already. The new yarn is a beautiful colour too.
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete