Sunday, April 22, 2012

what made my weekend...

My happiness is made of small things ...my happiness is my new friend....my happiness that I missed so much....my happiness that came back...my happiness that I enjoy and value so much...
my happiness - my small wonders....


That is such a wonderful feeling to see all these small things that make my days beautiful, things I am grateful for, things I admire, love, need...

‘Sometimes’, said Pooh, ‘the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.’
 

 ~ my herb garden

 ~ little girl playing a big girl

 ~ shelves full of books

 ~ best yeast buns with quark ever

~ little man and his doll

  ~ her smile

~ his cars



 ~ some treasure from our neighbours

2 comments:

  1. Small wonders indeed. Have a wonderful week and thanks for linking up!

    :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by from Earth Mama. This librarian LOVES to see a home with many books :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete