Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Yarn Along

~ Two of my favourite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?  ~ joining Ginny from Small Things

I am still working.....Big Thing is still not ready...

I am reading two wonderful books now (both in polish). 
Something classic now: Marshall B. Rosenberg and a very nice little book from Jesper Juul (could not find in english) about saying no! 


 Today very shortly....my little boy is not very well...


3 comments:

  1. What you're knitting looks nice...I hope your son feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yarn looks lovely, maybe time to knit with poorly children. get well soon. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous yarn in the photo!! Hope your son feels better!!

    ReplyDelete