Thursday, March 29, 2012

small wonders

My happiness is made of small things ...my happiness is my new friend....my happiness that I missed so much....my happiness that came back...my happiness that I enjoy and value so much...
my happiness - my small wonders....

 There are so many wonders happening these days...difficult to believe...spring came and brought so many beautiful things, thoughts, moments....

~ shadows on my floor...

~ old things that are my new things found their place...

~ what I can see out of my window while sitting on my couch...

~ the small radish are coming...

~ flowers everywhere...

~ my new knit project goes just so well...

~ flower fairies...

~ two lovely garden dwarfs...



3 comments:

  1. Sag mal, ist das der Zauberball von Schoppel mit dem du da strickst? "Wer hat die Kokosnuss?" Ich habe mal einen Schal damit gestrickt und die Wolle sieht sehr ähnlich aus. Ich habe es geliebt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nein, es ist Delight von DROPS. Es wird http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/de/visoppskrift.php?d_nr=b20&d_id=15&lang=de. Die Wolle ist nett und lässt sich sehr gut verarbeiten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your two dwarfs are LOVELY! wahnsinn, dass die kirsche (?) schon so schön blüht bei euch!

    ReplyDelete