Sunday, March 25, 2012

weekending...neverending...

It was again such a nice weekend....I enjoyed every minute of it. We were together all the time and we had nothing else as fun...

The playground season is officially open!!! 
I have to make a confession....I did a terrible mistake...again...I have showed my little son sliding....and I do not have any rest on the playground. And it is actually really nice but...he is sliding with his head at first and lands with his mouth in sand when I do not catch him...so...no more talks...ehhh....




We did some gardening in our Waldorfkindergarten. We had all great time together. Parents were working and children were playing nicely next to us... three hours were gone...




We were a lot en route. With our bicycles of course...

 
..and we ate our first ice this season...


And for the very good end....
We were spending a lot of time in our garden....
~ playing in the soil....instead in sandbox...
~ eating some wonderful cookies we baked few minutes before...
~ admiring new shoes....hemp shoes bought yesterday....
~ repairing what was broken...
~ doing some knitting...
~ sitting at the blanket, in the sun and...
~ wondering how is it possible that my little boy (18 months old) is such a big one and when did my girl (3,5 years) started to be a little woman...







Yes, it was one of the weekends I really love....

2 comments:

  1. Oh ja, ein wundervolles Wochenende indeed! Wir waren auch fast nur draußen, leider haben wir nur keinen Garten und keinen Waldorfkindergarten... Sag mal, wann ist denn dein Kleiner geboren? Ich glaube unsere beiden sind fast gleich alt. Aaron hat am 31.08. Geburtstag...
    Liebe Grüße, Gesche

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dann ist meiner 2 Wochen jünger - 14.09 ist er geboren!

      Delete